Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Monday, October 29, 2007

life and it's choices

I am consistently getting questions every day about fat loss. Most
people are asking this question specifically so I thought I would
share it with you.

"What's the best way to lose weight?"

There's a lot of answers to this question but the one I want to
focus on right now is the concept of moving and being active.

When I was growing up, I was the typical kid who played every
sport possible and literally tried to play them as much as possible.

The only thing that stopped me from playing outside with friends
was homework (not my choice) and Saturday morning wrestling on
television.

These days that's a very different story, isn't it? Kids are rushing
home from school to play video games, not to play a highly
competitive and often times fight producing game of street hockey.

Obviously the problem isn't just with kids, though. The whole world
is getting fatter and fatter. We are now in a day and age where we
know so much about the body and effective ways to optimally
lose fat, but we're continuing to get fatter and fatter.

Video games are actually starting to promote how they help with
weight loss. The Nintendo Wii is one the hottest selling systems
right now. I read an article how a guy lost 8 pounds playing with the
Wii system. Is there any magic to the Wii?

No. It just promotes movement.

50 years ago, we were typically a fairly healthy nation, other then
the fact that doctors were promoting smoking, but that's a different
story.

Obviously our food choices have changed, as well and a variety of
other choices that our advanced society seems to introduce to us on
almost a daily basis now.

But the key word there is 'choices.'

Just because video games are the hottest things going doesn't mean
your kids have to have them. Even if they do have one why not just
set a time limit to an hour a night to start.

I remember when I got the original Nintendo after begging my dad
for it. I think I was 8 or 9 at the time and I played Mario Bros. like
a champ with my brother and sister. But it never stopped me from
going outside and running around. I was able to make that choice.

The choices that get introduced to us all the time are ways to make
us lazier then we already are. That's actually a big time selling point
for a lot products.

"You can do such and such all from the comfort of your couch"

{!firstname}, you signed up for my newsletter because you are
looking for answers on how to get in shape and live a great life.

I think we all might have to take a step back and look at all the choices
that are out there and figure out some of the choices we're making
that are stopping us from fat loss and overall health.

Be honest with yourself. If you're watching too much tv or going
to fast food joints too much write it down and commit to changing
that.

Last time I did this I got a huge response so I'm going to do it again.

I want you to email me your list of choices that you
feel are holding you back and how you plan to change them.

I'll give you special gift that's never been handed out before and in
30 days you will write to me again about how your new choices
have changed your body and life and if you have made the greatest
changes in your life you will get an extremely special gift from me.

I won't tell you what it is because I want you to first do this for YOU.
Not because you might get something for f.r.e.e.

Maybe I can call it the "Choose to Move" Contest.

Let me check my calendar to see when the contest should
end........ok, I'm back. The contest will end on November 30, 2007.

So email me as soon as you can to get things started. Remember,
you have to email me with your choices that are holding you back
and how you plan on changing. Just simply click 'reply' to this email.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Dan Grant

PS - So on November 30 or before you just have to email me with
how you've improved your body and life in just one month by changing
your choices. Before and After pictures would be great too, actually
they'd be awesome. Have fun with it and start moving.

No comments: