Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

28 long hours....

Well, we made it.

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last week but I do have a good reason.

Marleen and I were driving back home to Canada, which took a long time...

We got caught up in some of that nasty midwest winter weather on Saturday, which made for a little dicey driving and a lot longer of a trip, but we eventually did make it to our destination that night.

Then Sunday we made it home and I've been getting a lot of things organized and catching up with people since.

So in total it came out to 28 hours of driving and not so much sleep.

I will be updating the blog throughout the holidays though so make sure you're checking it out frequently.

Have a great day,

Dan Grant

PS - I forgot to put the link for the special holiday Mp3 offer in the last post so here it is....you'll love it (www.dangrantfitness.com/mp3offer)

No comments: