Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Will the fitness industry ever get it together?

I've been getting question after question lately dealing with fat loss. I don't know if you've been asking any questions or not (if you haven't been, please do), but this question was asked the today and I thought I should share it with you.

The question was:

Will the "industry" ever get to the point where there is agreement on the best way to get rid of excessive body fat?

That's a great question.

I don't know if you're confused about fat loss training, but A LOT of people are. The "industry", unfortunately, sucks at its job to be honest.

I don't think there will ever be an 'agreement' on the best way to lose fat. One of the main problems, i think, is that it's so easy to become a personal trainer these days. Some people can get it by paying a couple hundred bucks and taking a weekend course...online!

That drives me nuts. Especially because these are the trainers working in the gyms where most people go and workout.

The "industry" does have a lot of high quality people. If you've read my newsletter for a while you know that I'm a big fan of Craig Ballantyne, of Turbulence Training fame.

He's doing a chapter on cardio training with me in my new e-book. This guy has great incite on this stuff. And the reason he constantly produces such great results for so many people is because he is constantly learning and improving his programs.

That's what I do too. I'm always trying to learn. I spend thousands of dollars a year on fat loss and fitness information to keep improving and produce better results for my clients.

Hate to say it but some trainers just stick with the textbook they were given for their certification course or they're still in the 80's and refuse to change. Either way, it's not helping the people paying them large sums of money because they are lead to believe that because they are a 'certified' personal trainer they know what they're doing.

I don't know. There's a lot of angles I could take to say the the "industry" will never be on the same page...but I could be wrong.

What do you think, {!firstname}?

Are you fed up with the 'industry'?

I am, and I'm apart of it!

I don't even call myself a personal trainer anymore because it almost seems embarrassing to be called one. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, there's a freeee 5-day e-course I put together over at www.myfatlossrevolution.com that you can get right now for a limited time. I talk about how to get on track with your program and how to actually progress properly to ensure that you're consistently getting results.

If that's something you're interested in then head over and grab it.

I guess that's my mini rant for the week :).

Talk to you next week,

Dan Grant
www.myfatlossrevolution.com

PS - Remember there's a frree 5-day e-course over at www.myfatlossrevolution.com if you're interested.

No comments: