Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

DGF apart of Top Nutrition Company...

Dan Grant Fitness is now apart of the most premier nutrition company in the fitness industry. You know the best thing about it. It was created by fitness professionals and can only be recommended by fitness professionals.

I've personally tried the products and have some clients who have tried it and they all (and myself) love 'em.

One lady I train said she's been trying for years to find a vitamin supplement that didn't upset her stomach. Well she did.

There's a pre and post workout recovery drink as well. Here's what a top fitness editor had to say about it.

“I tried your Varsity post-workout mix this morning and I was seriously blown away. It has a good flavor, no aftertaste, and ingredients that I can actually pronounce! The guys at Prograde really know what they're doing.”

- Sean Hyson, C.S.C.S., fitness editor of Men's Fitness magazine

There's a few more pretty awesome products too. But I'll let you check those out.

Just click this link: Prograde Nutrition

Stay Fit,

Dan Grant
Prograde - Get Serious, Get RESULTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol 80 mg - tramadol hcl 200mg side effects