Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Friday, February 9, 2007

Fit To Win

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank EVERYBODY at Fit To Win for letting me give my thoughts on the fitness industry and fat loss. I've gotten a great response from it and hope everyone there got something out of it.

Remember you have until February 14th to get the Fit To Win discount on my upcoming fit camp.

Email me at dan@dangrantfitness.com if you have any questions.

I've also gotten a lot of questions about that video I showed at the end of the talk. It was a video I watch every morning to get myself in the right mindset to start my day.

I'm going to try and post the video on here if I can. I don't know how yet but I will try.

Have a great day!

Dan Grant
www.dangrantfitness.com

No comments: