Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What's on My Book Shelf...

People frequently would like to know what I'm reading or what books I would reccomend that they read.

To be honest, it really depends what you're looking for.

I'm really into mindset and trying to figure out everything there is to know about it and obviously I'm always looking at fitness stuff and business stuff.

So I made 3 lists.

Mindset/Spirituality/Leadership List (I know....kind broad)

Inspiration by Dr. Wayne Dyer (I'm a big Wayne Dyer fan so pretty much anything of his I'd reccomend) - this book is will be pretty 'out-there' to a lot of people though.

Wooden on Leadership by John Wooden - this man is nothing short of amazing...the greatest coach in sports history in my opinion.

Focus on the Good Stuff by Mike Robbins - great, positive read


Fitness List

No-Nonsence Muscle Building by Vince Delmonte - Vince knows his stuff here

Athletic Body in Balance by Gray Cook - I saw Gray at a seminar back in November where he was doing a 3 hour presentation that literally left me speechless...one of the smartest men in this business for sure.

Core Performance by Mark Verstegen - Mark's a top guy in the industry and this book covers everything in a simple and easy to understand fashion with exercises and everything. Definently reccomended.


Business List

One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen - it's a mindset and business book so I REALLY liked it because of that. I think every business owner should read this book.

Portable Empire by Pat O'Bryan - I found this book an easy read and picked some good points throughout.

Think Big and Kick Ass In Business and In Life by Donald Trump - I just finished this one and learned a lot about the Donald and his attitude. Very interesting and helpful to me. I got a lot out of this book and I'm sure you would to.


Well there's a little list. I'm constantly reading books of all kinds so if you have any favorites you recommend then let me know.

Have a great one,

Dan Grant

No comments: