Get 'OPERATION: Burn Fat FAST!' 5-day E-course right now for FREE!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I like where this is going...

My Fat Loss Revolution is flying right now. A lot of people are getting involved and are ready to change both body and life.

Something really cool might come out of this in virtual community form. I'll have all the details as I work them out. Pat O'Bryan (author of Your Portable Empire) has been helping me out with an idea that will make the Revolution a virtual invite only community.

It would be pretty cool, trust me. So hopefully that's happening in the very near future.

If you don't know what the Fat Loss Revolution is the go to www.myfatlossrevolution.com right now and join up.

Have a good one,

Dan Grant

PS - Today is the anniversary of 9/11. I was in Illinois when it happened and knew someone who lost somebody that day in the attacks. Please say a prayer and Never Forget! I never will...

No comments: